Oracle 8.0.5 on Linux RedHat6

From: Dwayne Masters <ebbhead_at_accessus.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:50:50 -0500

I'm having problems installing Oracle 8.0.5 on RedHat 6.

I've finally got the install to finish without errors but now all my binaries (sqlplus, svrmgrl, etc.) core dump with a segmentation fault.

Is this related to the glibc 2.1 library problem that Oracle posted on their site?

Thanks,

Dwayne Masters
ebbhead_at_accessus.net Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 13:50:50 CDT