Re: Stored procedure speed

From: DM <amd_at_spam_spam.idirect.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:27:06 -0400

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for replying. Actually the non stored proc querry runs faster(true, only milliseconds) sometimes! And that's something I don't understand. Maybe since one has to use ref cursors in order to get resultsets explains this. And sorry for my email address, but I'm so fed up with spam that I hesitate to put even my name in messages.

DM
Remove spam_spam. from my email address.