Re: Sequence cache parameter

From: Doug Smith <doug.smith_at_fmr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:37:13 -0600

Whoops - we're actually using 2, which I thought was the default. The developer who came up with 2 no longer works here, so I'm not sure how that number was orignally derived.

Bottom line is I'd like to learn enough to have some context to weigh recommendations for changing the cache parameter.

--Doug