2 Oralcle Environments, problem getting both listeners to work

From: Chuck <rhugga_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:31:52 GMT

I have two separate Oracle installations on a single box and can run the listener fine in the first environment. (I have this one running on port 1520)

The second envrionment gives me this error when trying the following command:

lsnrctl start
TNS-01106:Listener using listener name LISTENER has already been started.

In the listener.ora file in the 2nd environment, I changed the LISTENER to LISTENER2 and am also trying to use port 1521.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
CHuck Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 11:31:52 CDT