Monitoring replication

From: Christophe Dehu <christophe.dehu_at_capitalmarketscompany.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:05:58 +0200

Hello,

I am using Oracle 8 1.5 and have set up a basic replication mechanism (snapshot logs on one database with fast refresh snapshots on another). It seems that every works fine.
I say it seems because I do not know where to look at in order to get some statistics about each snapshot refresh (time it takes, errors, ...). Does Oracle keep a log somewhere so I can get this kind of info ?

Thanks

Christophe Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 03:05:58 CDT