Date in SQL

From: Marien Kaptein <m.kaptein_at_optimit.nospam.nl>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:31:51 +0200

Hi all,

I have a table with a date field. From this table I want to list all records of which the date is 15 days old, thus the date in the table must be 15 days before sysdate.

I have tried something with adding days to the day-number and compare this with last_day. But this gets to complex because you must also account for situations where you cross months and years.

Has anyone any idears?

Thanx in advance
Marien Kaptein Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 02:31:51 CDT