Logging Trigger Errors

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:47:38 -0400

We have some before insert,update,delete triggers that I wanted to put a record into a log file for me to read when there is an error, but alas, there are no comits allowed in triggers, and when the transaction gets rolled back, so does the insert.
Any ideas? Received on Tue Jul 27 1999 - 20:47:38 CDT