login username in v$session

From: <thura_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:17:09 GMT

Hello,

    Is there a table/a column that contains login username after current user has connected to another username. In my example below, I have two users on the system on sqlplus. When PDNOWAK connects to PDZIN as 'connect pdzin/password' and then run the script below, I have two entries of the user PDZIN, however, the values of PADDR and PROCESS remains the same as before. How can I identify one of the entries of PDZIN was initially logged in as PDNOWAK?

  1 select username, osuser,

  2         machine, terminal,
  3         process, paddr,
  4         program

  5 from v$session
  6* where username in ('PDZIN','PDNOWAK') SQL> / USERNAME OSUSER MACHINE TERMINAL PROCESS PADDR -------- ---------- ---------- ---------- --------- -------- PROGRAM

PDZIN pdzin ptisun26 pts/2 23693 8138C7F8 sqlplus_at_ptisun26 (TNS V1-V3)

PDNOWAK pdzin ptisun26 pts/0 22544 8138CAF8 sqlplus_at_ptisun26 (TNS V1-V3)

Thanks in advance,
Thura

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 27 1999 - 16:17:09 CDT