Motif Server Manager Oracle 805

From: Chuck <rhugga_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:03:16 GMT

Does a Motif GUI version of Server Manager exist for Oracle 8.0.5 for that Solaris 2.6 platform?

I have been told by a Sun Engineer that one exists and he has worked with it. We purchased Oracle thru an ERP vendor and our Server CD only contains the commamd line version. I have searched every Oracle CD we have (all from the ERP vendor) and cannot find any reference to this GUI version.

Secondly, I have a copy of Oracle 8.0.4 for Solaris 2.5.1 (I think, maybe 2.6). If this CD contains this GUI Server Manager, could I install this into the 805 environment and use it? (This copy is not from the ERP vendor)

Thanks,
CC Received on Tue Jul 27 1999 - 12:03:16 CDT