Re: Dev database/production database

From: Trevor Pearce <trevor.pearce_at_onyx.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:01:04 +0100

Hi,
 Not sure what you are trying to achieve with the cloning but the easiest way to have a production/dev environment is to have 2 users one production one development and use Explort, Import to move the database structure (tables etc) and data from one to the other. Individual tables etc can be exported and imported so only the modified areas are altered.

Trevor.