JInitiator / NTLM HELP!

From: <richard_doe_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 05:43:03 GMT

 Can anyone please tell me if the JInitiator is capable of doing an NTLM (NT Challenge / Response) My users have a site that is pushing down the initiator for use with oracle, but after installing it they are prompted to authenticate to our Proxy (MS Proxy 2.0) at each GET statement, i.e. the NTLM is doesn't work, so the Basic Authentication kicks in. Have I got something configured wrong maybe?

Thanks in advance,

--
Richard L. Doe
Air Force Engineering and Technical Services Enterprise Networks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 27 1999 - 00:43:03 CDT