Re: JDBC

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1999/07/26

A copy of this was sent to pkn26_at_my-deja.com (if that email address didn't require changing) On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:02:17 GMT, you wrote:

>We are facing a problem when we try to create a
>table using JDBC. The error code is ORA_0922. Has
>anyone ever faced the same problem? Quick response
>will be appreciated.
>Thanks

There are no problems with creating a table via jdbc. Perhaps you are mistakenly trying to "create or replace table ..." (the or replace is bad). That would give an ORA-922

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

See http://govt.us.oracle.com/~tkyte/ for my columns 'Digging-in to Oracle8i'...
Current article is "Part I of V, Autonomous Transactions" updated June 21'st