Re: SELECT in a [select_list]

From: Jan Nowitzky <nowitzky_at_informatik.uni-jena.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:36:31 +0200

Try this:

select d.attr, y.maximun from d, (select max(b) as maximum from c) y;

Hope this helps and will adress your problem. Bye, Jan

--

Jan Nowitzky o Friedrich-Schiller-Universität o Institut für Informatik o

D-07740 Jena o Tel. +49/3641/9-46363 o
E-Mail nowitzky_at_informatik.uni-jena.de | jan.nowitzky_at_sap-ag.de