Re: long "IN" list, tempo in-memory table

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:27:31 -0400

Hi:

If you're using Oracle8.1, you can create a temporary table and insert the necessary values into it. Then, SELECT * FROM mytable WHERE myvalue IN (SELECT myvalue FROM temptable);

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult