Re: What's the most popular development tool for Oracle DB? NEED HELP

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:06:15 -0400

Hi:

If you're new to Oracle, probably means your using Oracle8i, so take a look at WebDB.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult