PL/SQL cookie

From: DooHee Kim~ <4658291d_at_rigel.oac.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:51:00 -0700

Hi,
I have a question as to how to use owa_cookie.get_all method. I read the explanation and it 's supposed to return an array of cookie names and values, but what exactly do I pass in and receive into?

I've set up the code as:
cookie owa_cookie.cookie;
cookie = owa_cookie.get_all (cookie.name, cookies.vals, cookie.val_nums); Coudl somone explain how it 's properly done? Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Jul 26 1999 - 18:51:00 CDT