Problem starting Listener executable

From: s <ks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:47:13 -0700

Just built a brand new database on a brand new server. Running Oracle 8.0.5 on Solaris 2.7

When trying to start the Listener, I receive the following error message:

ld.so.1: lsnrctl: fatal: libucb.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed

I am not sure where these file(s) are supposed to be.

The LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set to the following: ${ORACLE_HOME/lib:/usr/ccs/lib

We have a few other databases running on Solaris 2.6, and I haven't been able to find either of the above files on those servers, but the listeners are working.

Ideas?

Thanks. Received on Mon Jul 26 1999 - 18:47:13 CDT