Help: Net8 NT Client timing out

From: In2Home User <user_at_forlano.in2home.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 00:11:58 +0100

Help.

I've installed an 8.0.5 NT client using the Net8 Easy Config. When I try to run the Test to connect to an 8.0.4 server running on Solaris, the connection times out.

Funny thing is, I'm checking the Net8 logs on the server side, and they are registering that I'm trying to connect. Why doesn't my connection occur?

Help.

Thanks,

Chris Received on Mon Jul 26 1999 - 18:11:58 CDT