Oracle job wanted

From: no name <jerrod_at_nb.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:33:00 -0300

Hello!

I'm sending my resume to you for evaluation. As you can see, my experience in the field is limited, however, I'm hoping you have an option for me since I would really like to be considered for a position in the Oracle field.

I have worked with Oracle in my training class in a full cycle project. The project consisted of building a fully functional Client/Server application, with Web-based reporting, from a professional business narative using an Oracle based solution.This gave me an overview of the components of an Intranet 'Weblication', specificaly with the Oracle Relational Database and tools.

In short, I have created a system that enables the user to input, view and report on all of the information in their current system wich is tied together to allow them to navigate in a logical way.

This is a brief description of some of what I have done so far in Oracle, and I'm still working on improving my skills.

Hoping to hear from you soon and discuss my options,

Regards,

Gervais Mbarga

Gervais Mbarga Belinga
191 McSweeney Avenue
Moncton, New Brunswick, E1C 7E3
(506)382-9610
jerrod_at_nb.sympatico.ca

Profile:
 A hard working, motivated learner with a meticulous eye for detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills.

I.T. Skills Summary:
Programming and Application Languages:
· Oracle 8 Client/Server Database Administration, Oracle Developer 2000,
Java (including JDBC), Microsoft Visual Basic 5 (including VBScript and VBA), Microsoft Access 97.

Network Administration:
· Windows NT 4.0, including TCP and IIS

Image Manipulation:
· Photoshop 5, Microsoft PowerPoint, FreeHand.

Additional Development Skills:
· Project Management, Database Design, Internet Publishing (using HTML and
Microsoft FrontPage 98) and Research.

Team projects:
· Development and implementation of a web presence for a local fitness
center, including access to a database through active server pages, using Microsoft FrontPage 98 and Microsoft Access 97.
· Design and construction of server-side processing for an Internet/Intranet
operation for a job placement agency, using the Visual Basic Family of tools (VB%, VBA, VBScript and active server pages)
· Creation and configuration of a Windows NT server to host web solutions.
Configuration in TCP/IP, the Microsoft Internet Information (IIS) server, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and other security measures.
· Creation of an Explorer-based Internet application with Java, using the
Visual Age Java Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool.
· Use of Oracle 8 to design and create database objects capable of storing,
retrieving, update and display data in a relational database environment. Use of SQL and PL/SQL languages to create database objects as well as sharable and reusable programs.

Gervais Mbarga Belinga

Education:
 ITI Information Technology Institute
Moncton, N.B.

 Post-Graduate Diploma, Applied Information Technology                 April
1999

 Université de Moncton
Moncton, N.B.
 Bachelor of commerce
April 1996
 Marketing Major, Management Minor
 Assignment included:
· Marketing plan for Sounds Fantastic Moncton

Bachelor of Arts
April 1997
 Administration Major, Philosophy Minor

Personal Skills:
Communication Skills:
· French and English verbal and written skills.
· Analytical and Problem Solving
· Attention to details in Research

Employment:
 Marriott Corporation:
 January 1990 to December 1994
 Maintenance Supervisor

Volunteer Work:
 Centre d'aide en français, Université de Moncton  January to April 1994
 Helping students with their French written skills Received on Mon Jul 26 1999 - 11:33:00 CDT