Listener Question

From: Arthur Merar <amerar_at_unsu.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 00:10:12 GMT

Hello,

I have a question about our Oracle database listener and the sotware Autosys. We have Oracle 7.3.3 installed with Autosys, Sometimes, for no reason, the listener for Autosys just drops, and Autosys stops responding........I need to stop and restart the listener.

Why is this? I cannot find anything. It just stops.....does anyone know what could be causing this??

Thanks,

Arthur
amerar_at_unsu.com
amerar_at_ci.chi.il.us Received on Sun Jul 25 1999 - 19:10:12 CDT