Calling Oracle from C in Solaris

From: Marcelo Sarmento <msarmento_at_adprs.com.br>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:12:27 -0300

Hi there,

I have a very unusual situation :

Oracle 7.3.2 running in a NT 4.0, and a custom application running on a Sparc with Solaris 2.6.

I need to query the database on NT from the Solaris, but I have no idea on what kind of drivers are needed on the Sparc machine.

I have seen a lot of references to OCI, ODBC, JDBC, etc. , but I don't know it's the best choice, or even if it's possible..

Thanks for any help.

Marcelo Sarmento

msarmento_at_adprs.com.br Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 17:12:27 CDT