cartridge error

From: <rpereira_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:14:40 GMT

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to use an server with Oracle Server/Web Application Server installed to connect an other server with only Oracle server installed. I cried a DAD, a PLSQL cartridge and run default configuration pointing to the remote database(like system). The unique problem is that I had to create the websys user running the script in svrmgrl on server. After this, when I try to use an application with this DAD and PLSQL created I receive the following error:

An error occurred while the cartridge performed authorization check.

Please someboby help me!

Best regards.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 16:14:40 CDT