Re: WebDB Can't login

From: Jim Klein <jimklein_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:12:00 GMT

I made the TNS changes as suggested and ended up with the "Database Log in failed" message also. I then went into the gateway.html screen and modified the connection string to be Webdb.world and everything worked as expected.

--
Jim Klein
RDA Consultants Limited

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 15:12:00 CDT