Re: oracle 8i corba programming

From: Doeni <doeni_at_evhr.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:39:20 +0200

> #YE JIAN# wrote:
>
> Hi, all.
>
> I have oracle8i for solaris.
>
> I have tried the CORBA example "employee" which is provided in
> "Oracle8i Enterprise JavaBeans and CORBA Developer's Guide
>
> Release 8.1.5"
>
> But while I tried to use "loadjava" to load "myJar.jar",
>
> loadjava -oracleresolver -resolve -user scott/tiger myJar.jar
>
> there are errors reported as following:
>
> "Error while creating class employee/EmployeeHelper
> ORA-29509: incorrectly formed Java binary class definition
>
> Error while creating class employee/SQLErrorHelper
> ORA-29509: incorrectly formed Java binary class definition
>
> Error while creating class employee/EmployeeInfoHolder
> ORA-29509: incorrectly formed Java binary class definition
>
> Error while creating class employee/SQLError
> ORA-29509: incorrectly formed Java binary class definition

> "
>
> Can anyone tell me the reason and how to solve this problem?
>
> thanks

How did you generate the JAR file ? loadjava does not accept compressed JAR files.
Did you use the sample from the disk ? Check $ORACLE_HOME/javavm/demo. Normally there is a demo.tar file. untar it, and you will get all the samples from the Manuals. There is also a Makefile that you can use to compile / load / run the samples.
I had no problem doing so. Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 13:39:20 CDT