Re: Oracle 8 SQL Script

From: Vrajesh Patel <vrajesh_p_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 17:29:47 GMT

Only the way I found is save script to temporary and run it.

So, let's put it this way. Save this script to x.sql by giving save x and try execute it, will definitely run.

Thanks,

--
Vrajesh Patel
 MailTo : vrajesh_p_at_hotmail.com

Mark Hennessy <mhennessy_at_winvista.com> wrote in message news:7na395$h5u$1_at_news.lauderdale.net...
: I am putting together an SQL script for Oracle 8, of which a small subset
is
: shown below. Using NT Oracle 8 SQL Plus, I am getting errors 'Undefined
: character' for the line with the ');' (semi-colon and close bracket). If I
: copy and paste the code via the clipboard and run it it works fine. Does
: anyone know why this is? Its driving me crazy!
:
: CREATE TABLE ADDRESS (
: USER_ID number NOT NULL,
: USER_ADDR varchar2 (100) NOT NULL,