Re: Grant problem

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:31:48 -0700

Axel

I'm not 100% clear on what the problem is here. Do you mean you grant or revoke a role to another session that is already logged on and the other session can't use the role? This is expected behaviour, since privileges are checked on login.

If it's not what you mean, can you please post the error you're receiving?

Pete

--
Regards

Pete