Snapshot: what happens if one computer is inactive?

From: Nicolas Bronke <news_at_TRINITY.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:20:47 +0200

I am not sure about the behaviour of my automatic snapshots. It works fine. But what happens if one of the instance is inactive (not available) at the snapshot time?
Does the refresh starts again if both instances are active again? Or how can I reinitiate the refresh?

And how can a user reinitiate a refresh between the normal refreh period?

Thanks for any help.

Kind regards
Nicolas Bronke Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 11:20:47 CDT