fnd_request.submit_request

From: Anu <koneanu_at_us.hilti.com>
Date: 23 Jul 99 16:14:33 GMT

Hi!
Did anyone call a report set from a plsql program using fnd_request.submit_request? If it worked for you could you please post your ideas or how to call the reportset here.

It did work when I called a report from within plsql program from applications but I am trying to call reportset and it looks like it's not working.

Thanks in advance.
Anu. Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 11:14:33 CDT