Oracle 8 SQL Script

From: Mark Hennessy <mhennessy_at_winvista.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:53:14 -0400

I am putting together an SQL script for Oracle 8, of which a small subset is shown below. Using NT Oracle 8 SQL Plus, I am getting errors 'Undefined character' for the line with the ');' (semi-colon and close bracket). If I copy and paste the code via the clipboard and run it it works fine. Does anyone know why this is? Its driving me crazy!

CREATE TABLE ADDRESS (
 USER_ID number NOT NULL,
 USER_ADDR varchar2 (100) NOT NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY(USER_ADDR, USER_ID)
);

CREATE TABLE APPSXREF (
 ID number NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
 APPSXREF varchar2 (100) NULL,
 APPSNAME varchar2 (100) NULL,
 INCLUDEINREPORT number(1) NULL
);

Regards,

Mark Hennessy
WinVista Corp Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 10:53:14 CDT