Long transfer via ODBC.

From: Feldman <wasp97_at_polbox.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 06:47:30 GMT

Hi,

I have little problem. I want to transfer via ODBC driver data from access to oracle8.
It's something about 700.000 records. On the server side I have Oracle instance
with 500MB. It works on the server Dell PE4300 (2xproc PIII, 1Gb RAM, HDD in RAID5) with Novell NetWare 4.11.
It very funny, but transfer is so long. Something about 5 hours. I don't know what to do
to make it faster.

Best Regards,

Lukasz Feldman
DT Centrum Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 01:47:30 CDT