How to recreate a database

From: Maiko <maiko_at_dds.nl>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 06:36:06 GMT

I have a database, with a huge amount of datafiles. ver 7.3.4

I exported the full database.

Now I want to drop the whole database, recreate it and import all.

What do I have to create? All Tablespaces with new datafiles and after this do the import or what?

PLease help me out, or point me to a site.

Thanks in advance,

Maiko (maiko_at_dds.nl) Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 01:36:06 CDT