Oracle Intelligent Agent on NT error 10?

From: David Spaisman <davedba_at_intercall.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:32:49 -0700

Hello:
 I am working with Oracle 8.0.4 on NT 4.0 sp4.

I am trying to run Oracle 8 Intelligent Agent on an development server to start running Oracle Expert. I created the repository but when I run net start oracleagent80 I get the error message : 'system error 10 has occurred.' When I tried strting the service in control panel, I get the equivalent message : 'The environment is incorrect'.

The message in the event viewer is nms-10 failed to initialize netlib...

I checked the listener and tnsname on the server and didn't see any upper case/lower discrepancies between the sid ame and hte host name.

Has any one experienced this before? What was the resolution of the error?

Thanks.

David Spaisman Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 23:32:49 CDT