Re: UTL_FILE : invalid_path error

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 00:55:11 GMT

Did you check the utl_file_dir parameter in your init.ora file? utl_file can only write to directories listed in this parameter. Compare the utl_file_dir value on your production machine with the value on your test box. See if that sheds some light on the issue.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are