where are the Net8 configuration files?

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 00:55:04 GMT

I'm doing some research for a book, and I'm trying to pin down the various default locations for the Net8 config files such as listener.ora, tnsnames.ora, and so forth. So far, I've identified the following locations:

	Windows NT	c:\oracle\ora81\network\admin
	HP-UX			Same
	Unix System V	/var/opt/oracle

However,
 I seem to recall that on some Unix platforms Oracle placed these files somewhere under /etc. Can anyone confirm or deny that?

thanks,

Jonathan Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 19:55:04 CDT