please tell me where this should be posted.

From: C Douglass <cdouglass_at_spammindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:24:53 -0400

I apologize if this posting is in the wrong list. A direction to the proper list is appreciated.
webmaster_at_aurorainfo.com

Aurora Information Systems, Inc. is seeking to fill the position of Middleware Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity to travel with expenses paid, to improve your skills (with classroom training and courseware provided), and to earn significantly higher wages than industry standard.

Skills required:
Tuxedo: 3+ yrs exp required
Top End: 1 to 2 yrs exp required

Must also have experience with:
Visual C++ and C/C++ programming on Windows NT and UNIX platforms Embedded SQL and/or ODBC for Oracle, Informix, SYBASE or SQL Server

For more information about how this position could benefit you, visit http://www.aurorainfo.com/employ.htm

For more information about Aurora Information Systems, visit http://www.aurorainfo.com/new.htm

For white papers, visit
http://www.aurorainfo.com/wp.htm Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 16:24:53 CDT