HELP! Confusion over Oracle

From: Tony Lynch <tony.lynch_at_inspired-it.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:53:26 GMT

Hi All,

I'm looking to change the database we use (Foxpro) into something more scaleable.

I'm looking towards Oracle.

I need to provide company data for our own intranet, hopefully via a browser (Netscape/IE5). Secondly I need to be able to provide data to our clients via an extranet again via browser.

I need to know what products I require from Oracle, if we are to build our own applications for internal use and our clients use over the Net.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Tony... Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 11:53:26 CDT