Re: Oracle Listener

From: Richard D. Piccard <piccard_at_ohio.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:26:02 GMT

$ help submit/user

SUBMIT   /USER         /USER=username

     Requires CMKRNL (change mode to kernel) privilege and read (R)
     and write (W)  access to the user authorization file (UAF).

     Allows you to submit a job on behalf of another user. The job
     runs exactly as if that user had submitted it. The job runs
     under that user's user name and user identification code (UIC),
     and accounting information is logged to that user's account.
     By default, the user identification comes from the requesting
     process. The username qualifier value can be any user name
     that is validated on your system. The name must be 1 to 12
     alphanumeric characters.

--

Dick Piccard                           Academic Technology Manager
piccard_at_ohio.edu                                 Computer Services