Question installing WebDB 2.0.5/NT!

From: Chrystian Barragan <chrystian.barragan_at_uni-mb.si>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:21:25 +0100

Hello everybody!

    I'm installing WebDB 2.0.5 for NT but I want to use as a WebServer: OAS(Oracle Application Server) 4.0.7 which is already working well. I have a problem when adding the PL/SQL Cartridge to OAS becuase I got an error about Cartrdige Shared Object (wdbctx.dll) which says that the file doesn't exist. I already checked if the file is in the Oracle Home and it is not there, but according to me this file is a library for the listener of the WebDB which I don't need to install. If anyone of you has already working WebDB with OAS as webserver, could you help me?

Thanks a lot in Advance!!

Chrystian Barragan
FERI
Institute of Informatics
mailto:chrystian.barragan_at_uni-mb.si Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 06:21:25 CDT