Re: Program to test TCP/IP traffic?

From: Scott Schnoll [MVP] <scott_schnoll_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:31:27 -0700

Hi,

Please don't cross-post your questions. That is generally considered inappropriate.

In answer to your question, PerfMon has some network utilization and bandwidth counters you can use to get your measurements. Hope this helps. --
Regards,

Scott Schnoll, MCSE MCT MCP+I
Microsoft MVP
Northwest Networks - http://www.nwnetworks.com Unofficial Microsoft Cluster Server Site - http://www.nwnetworks.com/cluster.html