Re: memory process use is 10M is that normal?mlml

From: Ralph Ganszky <ralph.ganszky_at_sap-ag.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:33:05 +0200

Hi Michel,

if You want to know how many memory is allocated by Your shadow processes, You can use the following statement:

    SELECT p.spid, v.sid, v.value

       FROM v$process p, v$session s, v$sesstat v, v$statname n
     WHERE p.addr = s.paddr
          AND s.sid = v.sid
          AND v.statistic# = n.statistic#
          AND n.name = 'session pga memory max';

If You see more memory with OS tools than they maybe shows You the memory inclusive the shared part (SGA). But 10MBytes is not to high for a shadow process.

--
Best Regards,

Ralph Ganszky