Re: Multiple instance question

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:00:56 -0700

The only time I've seen a valid reason to take this approach is when the two databases are used for two separate packaged applications that may have different support requirements. For example (a stupid one, but you'll see the point) if PeopleSoft was used on one database and it was supported for 7.3 only and SAP was used with another database and it was supported with 8.0 only. Otherwise, Sybrand's response is perfectly reasonable.

HTH. Pete

--
Regards

Pete