Oracle Dispatchers

From: Andy Capps <ccapps_at_unch.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:10:01 -0400

We are running Oracle 8.0.3 on an AIX box using MTS with TCP/IP. When we recyle the 'Listener' , we seem to lose the connection between the
'oracle dispatchers' and the 'listener'. We cannot establish any
'shared' connections to the oracle database until the 'instance' is
restarted. Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on this situations.

Thanks,
Andy Capps
ccapps_at_unch.unc.edu Received on Wed Jul 21 1999 - 10:10:01 CDT