Oracle via ODBC from Access displays hundreds of tables!

From: Nutter <adrianh_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:27:14 GMT

Using Access 97 to connect via ODBC I get hundreds of tables to choose from.

I assume this is because of the PUBLIC role. Is there any easy way to remove tables from this group e.g using wildcards - are there any that shouldn't be removed? arghhhhhh - what to do?

Thanks

Adrian Harrison Received on Wed Jul 21 1999 - 08:27:14 CDT