Re: Oracle 7.3.2.2 - Login taking forever

From: Paul da Cruz <pauldc_at_iscorvdb.co.za>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:27:38 +0200

Hi, I am running Oracle 8.05 on NT4 for almost a year with no problem. Over the last 2 weeks I have noticed exactly the same symptoms as yours. Connection times with various tools average 90 to 120 seconds. Initially it was around 5 minutes, and I reinstalled all network components, resulting in the current scenario. I would also appreciate any ideas. Paul da Cruz