newbie question: anyone seen my sqlplus i cant find it

From: Eric F. Boddie <ebslick_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 00:02:54 -0400

Hi,

I install the oracle 8.0.5 on a linux redhat 6.0 linux platform. I got the instructions from the fortwayne site. I patched it. Installed everything I think correctly. Everything seems to work except for the oracle tools. When I type sqlplus I dont get anything. I cant find the file and I dont see the sql*loader. I have checked the path statements and they seem to be correct. Svrngrl works, the listener works. I just cant find this to run sql. I checked the install to see if it was loaded

and it says already install. I wonder if I am missing something and if anyone can help. Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA ebslick_at_ix.netcom.com

P.S.

If anyone needs any other information please ask. Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 23:02:54 CDT