Problem with 805 client on Win98

From: <ccarson_at_phi.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 23:08:21 GMT

Does anyone know of any problems existing with the 805 client software under W98?

When I define a database using the Easy Net Config I can perform the test connect with success. However all SQL connection attempts from the machine fail with Listener is not defined errors. I am trying the exact info that works from an NT box. (same account as well)

(Please do not suggest lower case settings etc.. I have performed many many permutations of these types)

I can provide much more info but I am hoping this will trigger some feedback.

Thanks
CC Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 18:08:21 CDT