Re: SAP and Oracle

From: Jim Truax <jltruax_at_mcdata.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:31:32 -0600

I run SAP on Solaris, so I may be missing your issue, but here goes anyway.

Determine which tablespace needs more disk space (example PSAPBTABD), and use SAPDBA to add a datafile to the other drive. Of course, this will have to conform to the SAP naming standards (i.e. $ORACLE_HOME/sapdataN/...).

Jim Truax