delete a schema in Oracle 8 ?

From: WBoutros <wboutros_at_aol.com>
Date: 20 Jul 1999 21:55:07 GMT

how do you delete an entire schema in Oracle 8. I tried removing the tablespace, however, the schema still exists.   In general I guess my question is, how do you completely clean up and remove all traces of a set of tables. I imported some sample data with the access migration tool, and now want to clean that up completely. Thanks Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 16:55:07 CDT