Big speed variations. help!

From: <mcui_at_cc.usu.edu>
Date: 20 Jul 99 09:55:40 MDT

We have a Oracle Database running at varying speed. Sometimes it is running fast and sometimes it is running very slow. When the NT server is restarted, it is running faster. Is there any tool for me to monitor the network traffic and monitor the Oracle server. What kind of procedure should I follow to solve this speed variations?

Thanks in advance,

Muyi Cui
Dentrix Inc
l Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 10:55:40 CDT