ora-12154 WEIRD SITUATION

From: <wutang_warrior_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:31:34 GMT

Hello.

When I use sqlldr to load data into a table, I get the error Ora-704 and 12154
Basically it can't find the hostname in the tns .ora file But I can connect to the database from sqlnet and other programs (i.e. D2k)

I have 1x SuSe 6.0 and 1x SuSE 6.1 box each running 8.0.51 and the problem occurs on the 6.0 one only (although it did work for a while). The tns .ora files are in the same locations and correctly configured (otherwise sqlnet wouldn't work).

Any ideas?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 03:31:34 CDT